Big Bass Bonanza Official Rules
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE BIG BASS BONANZA 2022
This event is not until April 29-May 1, 2022.
These rules will be updated as prizes and sponsors are confirmed.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHOULD BE READ IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE BIG BASS BONANZA 2022 GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT KYKX1057.COM AND THERANCH.FM. BY ENTERING THE TOURNAMENT, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, BOTH OF WHICH GOVERN YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE TOURNAMENT.
Alpha(s): KYKX 105.7 and KKUS 104.1 THE RANCH, 210 South Broadway, Tyler, TX 75702 (“Alpha”), and the Promotional Alphas set forth in Section 9, below (together with Alpha, the “Alphas”). Note that the list of Promotional Alphas may be frequently updated and a complete list will be available at www.KYKX1057.com and www.THERANCH.FM.com
Promotional Period: Fishing hours for the Big Bass Bonanza 2022 (the “Tournament”) begin at 6 a.m. CT and end at 3 p.m. CT on Friday, April 29, 2022 and Saturday, April 30, 2022 and Sunday, May 1, 2022.
Entry Deadline: The deadline to enter the Tournament in-person is Sunday, May 1, 2022, at 2:59 p.m. CT. The deadline to enter the Tournament via mail is April 16, 2022.
Eligibility Restrictions: The Tournament is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except NY and FL). Professional fishing guides and anglers are not eligible to compete in the Tournament. Employees of Alpha Media LLC, its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, the Sponsors, and members of their immediate families, are not eligible to compete in the Tournament. Any angler disqualified for any reason from any previous Big Bass Bonanza is not eligible to compete. Any angler disqualified for any reason from ANY fishing tournament in the last five (5) years is not eligible to participate or win. Any person currently or previously involved in a legal dispute concerning any previous Big Bass Bonanza or the Tournament is not eligible to compete. This Tournament is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the United States, in NY and FL, as applicable, and where prohibited. Alpha will disqualify any entry from any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements.
Contestants meeting the eligibility criteria for ancillary contests conducted during the Tournament will be eligible to win the prize offered. In addition to the criteria set forth above, contestants must meet the eligibility criteria for ancillary contests as follows:
High School Challenge: Tournament contestants who are currently enrolled students in grades 9-12 or accredited high school equivalence are eligible to win. To participate in the High School Challenge, eligible contestants must inform Tournament officials at weigh-in of the name of the high school they attend. Contestants who do not provide this information will not be eligible to participate in the High School Challenge. High School Challenge participants will be grouped into “teams” by Tournament officials. The composition of each team will be determined by Tournament officials in their sole discretion, except that each team will consist of 2-4 students from the same high school. Only the top weight fish for each contestant will count towards the teams total. Team members need not fish together or otherwise interact. Teams are designated solely for the purpose of determining the High School Challenge team prize (discussed below).
Exact Weight Bass: all Tournament contestants with a valid driver’s license are eligible to win.
Top Female Angler: all female Tournament contestants are eligible to win.
Top Senior Angler: all Tournament contestants aged 62 and older as of Arl 29, 2022, are eligible to win.
Top Junior Angler: all Tournament contestants aged 14 and younger as of April 29, 2022, are eligible to win.
Top Veteran Angler: any Tournament contestant who is a current or former enlisted member of any branch of the United States Armed Forces is eligible to win. Winner must provide proof of enlistment before receiving prize.
Top Former Champion: Former overall Tournament champions from 2002 – 2021, are eligible to win.
Top Nurse / 1st Responder: currently employed Nurses (RN’s, LVN’s & Master Level Nurses) or Fire Department, EMT, Ambulance, and Law Enforcement employees, are eligible to win.
Entry Method: To participate in the Tournament, fill-out and submit an Official Entry Form and a Release and Waiver form. The Official Entry Form and Release and Waiver are available online at www.KYKX1057.com and www.THERANCH.FM. Completed Official Entry Forms and Release and Waivers should be mailed to KYKX/The Ranch, 4408 US HWY 259 N., Longview, TX 75605.
In-person entry is also available on the following dates and times at the following locations:
Date | Time | Location
March 1st – April 22nd Tue. – Fri. 10am-5pm | 4408 Hwy. 259 N. Longview
April 25th – April 27th Mon. – Wed. ONLY | 10am-5pm | 4408 Hwy. 259 N. Longview
Thursday, April 28th | – 8am-12noon | 4408 Hwy. 259 N. Longview
Thursday, April 29th | 9am-7pm | Lakeside Park, Lake O’ TCVhe Pines
Only Friday & Saturday, April 29th & 30th | 5am-7pm | Lakeside Park, Lake O’ The Pines
Only Sunday, May – 5am-2:59pm % Lakeside Park, Lake O’ The Pines
Hourly cash prizes: In addition to any other prize for which he or she may be eligible, the six contestants who catch the overall top six heaviest bass each hour of the Tournament will receive a cash prize. Prizes are awarded each day at approximately 8:00 a.m. (for bass weighed in between 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m.), 9:00 a.m. (for bass weighed in between 8:01 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.), 10:00 a.m. (for bass weighed in between 9:01 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.), 11:00 a.m. (for bass weighed in between 10:01 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.), 12:00 p.m. (for bass weighed in between 11:01 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.), 1:00 p.m. (for bass weighed in between 12:01 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.), 2:00 p.m. (for bass weighed in between 1:01 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.), and 3:00 p.m. (for bass weighed int between 2:01 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.). First place each hour receives six hundred twenty dollars ($620); second place each hour receives five hundred twenty dollars ($520); third place each hour receives four hundred dollars ($420); Fourth place each hour receives three hundred twenty dollars ($320); Fifth place receives two hundred twenty dollars ($220); and Sixth place receives one hundred twenty dollars ($120). In Alpha’s sole discretion, Alpha may award an additional six hundred twenty dollars ($620) to an hourly first place winner if he or she is wearing the official Tournament t-shirt sold at the Tournament when he or she weighs-in the hourly winning fish.
Bass O’ The Day: In addition to any other prize for which he or she may be eligible, the contestant with the overall heaviest bass each day (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) will receive a cash prize of five thousand seven hundred twenty dollars ($5,720).
Overall cash prizes: In addition to any other prize for which he or she may be eligible, the ten contestants who catch the overall top ten heaviest bass by the end of the Tournament will receive a cash prize. The value of the cash prize will depend, in part, on the number of entries received into the Tournament. Because entries are accepted until 2:59 p.m. on May 1, 2022, the value of the cash prizes cannot be determined in advance of the Tournament. Below are the overall cash prizes awarded in the 2021 Big Bass Bonanza. Alpha is providing these prize values as illustrative examples of the cash prizes it expects to offer in the Tournament. The actual value, however, may be more or less than what is stated below.
1st: Forty Thousand Dollars ($40,000)
2nd: Eighteen Thousand Dollars ($18,000)
3rd: Thirteen Thousand Seven Hundred Dollars ($13,700)
4th: Nine Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($9,500)
5th: Seven Thousand Dollars ($7,000)
6th: Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000
7th: Four Thousand Dollars ($4,000)
8th: ThreeThousand Five Hundred Dollars ($3,500)
9th: Three Thousand Dollars ($3,000)
10th: Two Thousand Dollars ($2,000)
Travel Trailer prize: In addition to the overall cash prize, the contestant who catches the overall heaviest bass by the end of the Tournament will also receive a 2022 Camper / RV to be named by Hayes RV Center at a later date.
High School Challenge individual prize: In addition to any other prize for which he or she may be eligible, the High School Challenge participant who catches the overall heaviest bass among all other High School Challenge participants by the end of the tournament will receive one thousand twenty dollars ($1,020).
High School Challenge team prize: In addition to any other prize for which an individual team member may be eligible, the High School Challenge team with the heaviest total aggregate weight of bass caught by the team among all other High School Challenge teams by the end of the tournament will receive two thousand twenty dollars ($2,020). The prize money will be divided evenly among team members. Each team member may have only one bass count towards the total aggregate weight for the High School Challenge team prize. The high school represented by the winning team will receive a trophy recognizing the team’s achievement for one year.
Top Female Angler prize: In addition to any other prize for which she may be eligible, the female contestant who catches the overall heaviest bass among all other female contestants by the end of the Tournament will receive five hundred twenty dollars ($520).
Top Veteran Angler Prize: In addition to any other prize for which he or she may be eligible, theUnitedtheUnited States Armed Forces veteran who catches the overall heiest bass among all other veteran contestants by the end of the Tournament will receive five hundred twenty dollars ($520).
Top Senior Angler Prize: In addition to any other prize for which he or she may be eligible, the top Senior Angler (age 62 or older as of April 29, 2022) who catches the overall heaviest bass among all other Senior Angler contestants by the end of the Tournament will receive five hundred twenty dollars ($520).
Top Junior Angler Prize: In addition to any other prize for which he or she may be eligible, the top Junior Angler (age 14 or younger as of April 29, 2022) who catches the overall heaviest bass among all other Junior Angler contestants by the end of the Tournament will receive five hundred twenty dollars ($520
Top Former Champion Angler Prize: In addition to any other prize for which he may be eligible, the top tournament champion from 2002 – 2021 who catches the overall heaviest bass among all other Former Tournament Champions by the end of the Tournament will receive five hundred twenty dollars ($520).
Top Nurse / 1st Responder Angler Prize: In addition to any other prize for which he or she may be eligible, the top currently employed nurse (LVN, RN, or Masters Level Nurse), Law Enforcement, Fire Department, Ambulance, or EMT employee who catches the overall heaviest bass each day of the tournament by the end of each tournament day will receive one thousand twenty dollars ($1,020). Total award = $3,060.
Exact Weight Bass prize: In addition to any other prize for which he or she may be eligible, the first contestant who weighs-in a bass weighing exactly 5.700 lbs. (as determined by Alpha in its sole discretion) will be eligible to receive a 2022 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Crew Cab. Color and options will be determined by prize provider. The winner of the Exact Weight Bass prize will be responsible for tax, title, insurance and license and must have a valid driver’s license. MSRP of the Dodge Ram is approximately forty-five thousand, four hundred sixty-five dollars ($45,465).
Record Breaking Bass: If during the normal and legal course of fishing in the 2022 Big Bass Bonanza, an angler weighs-in a bass weighing in excess of 11.41 pounds, that will become known as the new tournament record bass. That angler will receive a complete new air conditioning system from JD’s A/C (including Inside & outside units, all necessary parts and labor to install the new system, haul off of existing system, and 1 case of air filters) with a max value of twenty thousand dollars ($20,000.00). Winner has the option of taking a payout of $15,000.00 if they choose not to receive the new air conditioning & heating system. The contest ends immediately after the first bass weighing in excess of 11.41 pounds. Winner will be responsible for all taxes incurred from winning this prize.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The Big Bass Bonanza 2020 (the “Tournament”) is sponsored by radio stations KYKX 105.7 and KKUS 104.1 THE RANCH (the “Sponsor”). Other sponsors providing promotional consideration are identified herein.
2. Local, State, Federal, Coast Guard and Parks and Wildlife Regulations shall apply at all times during the Tournament. Contestants must have a valid Texas fishing license and another form of identification on their person, as required by law.
3. Professional anglers and Lake o’ the Pines fishing guides are not eligible to compete in the Tournament. Employees of Alpha Media LLC, its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities (including but not limited to Sponsor), and members of their immediate families, are not eligible to compete in the Tournament. Any angler disqualified for any reason from any previous Big Bass Bonanza is not eligible to compete. Any angler disqualified for any reason from ANY fishing tournament in the last five (5) years is not eligible to compete. Any person involved in a legal dispute with any previous Big Bass Bonanza or the Tournament is not eligible to compete. For determination on professional standing please see the official rules posted at kykx1057.com or theranch.fm. Use of Lake O’ The Pines professional guides is prohibited during the Tournament and for a period of two (2) weeks prior to the start of the Tournament.
4. The entry fee to compete in one day of the Tournament is one hundred dollars ($100); the entry free to compete in two days of the Tournament is one hundred seventy-five dollars ($175); the entry fee to compete in three days of the tournament is two hundred fifty dollars ($250). Contestants participating in just one day of the Tournament may fish on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, as designated on your entry form. Entries received after April 18, 2020 3:00 p.m. shall be considered late entries. The late entry fee is one hundred twenty-five dollars ($125) per day. No refunds will be given after 3 p.m. on April 18, 2020; refunds will be issued in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Entry fees must be paid in full before any contestant may fish in the Tournament.
5. Contestants will receive a special Tournament sticker, which must be displayed while fishing in the Tournament. Contestants who do not receive a sticker at the time of entry (including those who enter online) must check in with Tournament officials at officially designated times and places to receive a Tournament sticker.
6. By entering the Tournament, each contestant on his or her own behalf and on behalf of any non-contestant accompanying him or her (“Non-Contestant Companion”) grants permission to the Sponsor or its agents to record, film, or photograph contestant and/or Non-Contestant Companion and to broadcast, publicize or otherwise use the name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by contestant and/or Non-Contestant Companion regarding the Tournament or its sponsors for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without financial or other compensation. A parent or legal guardian’s entry of a minor in the Tournament constitutes permission to record the minor and use his/her name, etc. as described herein. A parent or legal guardian must grant such permission as a condition of the minor’s entry.
7. Submission to a polygraph test and/or drug test may be required as a condition to winning a prize. By entering the Tournament, contestants agree to submit to such tests as requested by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Use of alcohol or drugs (other than prescription drugs used by the individual for whom they are prescribed and in the manner prescribed) is prohibited during the Tournament and shall constitute grounds for disqualification in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by entering the Tournament and/or accepting a prize, each contestant agrees on his or her own behalf and on behalf of any Non-Contestant Companion, to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its promotional partner(s), its advertising and promotion agencies, any social media platform utilized in the conduct of the Tournament and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns of each of them against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from a prize or participation in the Tournament, including but not limited to claims as a result of personal injuries, property damages, accidents or illness. In addition, by entering the Tournament each contestant assumes the risk of any personal injuries, property damages, or any other damages of any nature that he or she or any Non-Contestant Companion may sustain in connection with the Tournament.
9. All contestants must read and agree to the “Release and Waiver” form as a condition of entry. Your signature on the “Release and Waiver” form constitutes your agreement.
10. Sponsor is not responsible or otherwise liable for boating, water, or other accidents. Each contestant and any Non-Contestant Companion shall be solely responsible for his/her own actions (including but not limited to actions with regard to inclement weather) during the Tournament.
11. The Tournament will be held on Friday, May 1st, 2020, Saturday, May 2nd, 2020 and Sunday, May 3rd, 2020. Tournament fishing hours are from 6 a.m. until 3 p.m. local time on each day of Tournament. Only fish caught between 6 a.m. and 3 p.m. will be eligible for any prize. Lake O’ The Pines shall be off limits to all contestants and Non-Contestant Companions for fishing except during Tournament fishing hours; however, contestants may launch their boats prior to 6 a.m. but may not fish prior to 6 a.m. on any day of the Tournament.
12. Only largemouth, smallmouth and Kentucky spotted bass (black bass) will be weighed-in. This is a big bass tournament.
13. Contestants may weigh only one (1) fish per hour. It is the responsibility of each contestant to report on time for weigh-ins. Contestants properly in-line (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) by the last minute of the hour (e.g., 1:59 p.m.) shall be considered in-line for that hour even if their fish is not weighed until the beginning of the next hour (e.g., 2:05 p.m.). All fish that are weighed in must have been caught in Lake O’ The Pines by contestant during Tournament dates and fishing hours. Fish must be kept on a stringer or in a live well, and fish must be alive to be weighed. Do not transport fish to the weigh-in point on ice or ice water. Fish may be weighed-in beginning at 7 a.m. on each day of the Tournament and must be weighed-in on the day caught. Fish must be weighed-in by the contestant who caught the fish. Official weigh-in site is Lakeside Park on Lake O’ The Pines. ANYONE CAUGHT CHEATING WILL BE PROSECUTED. The scale provided by the Tournament Director or his designee shall be used for weigh-in and shall provide the official weight of the fish for purposes of the Tournament and determining prize winners.
14. In the case of a tie related to any prize, the fish weighed-in earlier in the day (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) will be deemed the winner. Contestant must be in the weigh-in line no later than 3 p.m. daily for their fish to be weighed. Trailering a bass to the weigh-in site during the Tournament hours is permitted. Only the largest fish weighed-in per contestant during the Tournament will be eligible for one of the top ten cash prizes.
15. Nothing shall be added to any fish presented for weigh-in that would alter the weight of the fish in any fashion. Fish may be held for inspection by Sponsor and will not be returned to contestant. All fish weighed-in become the property of the Sponsors and will be released back into the lake at the discretion of Sponsor. Any questionable entry will be subject to inspection by a marine biologist or similarly qualified expert (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Any fish that is disfigured or has excessive damage (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) will be disqualified. All protests must be submitted in writing to the Tournament Director within thirty (30) minutes of weigh-in. Sponsor reserves the right not to award a prize for any questionable entry (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion).
16. Fishing will be done with a rod and reel and artificial, passive lures only (lures may not have batteries, lights, vibrating action, etc.). Use of a pork rind is acceptable. No trolling (big motor) permitted while in the act of fishing. Trolling from place to place is acceptable when not in the act of fishing. No fishing is permitted with more than one (1) rod at a time. Non-Contestant Companions may assist contestant only with the landing net.
17. No launching is permitted from the Tournament weigh-in location during the Tournament. No wake is allowed at that location. All contestants and Non-Contestant Companions must wear a Coast Guard-approved life vest when the outboard engine is running. There is no limit on the number of contestants fishing from a single boat provided all applicable Coast Guard and other regulations are followed. Wading, pirogues and tube fishing are permitted, but each contestant is responsible for his/her own safety and Tournament sticker must be displayed.
18. No contestant is permitted to fish within 50 feet of another contestant’s boat that is anchored, tied or fishing the shoreline unless permission is granted by the other contestant. Bank fishing is permissible. No fishing is permitted within 105.7 yards of the official launching area. The reporting of concerns to the Tournament Director should include the boat identification/registration number.
19. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Tournament due to inclement weather or any other condition that Sponsor deems (in its sole discretion) to be potentially dangerous. Contestants and non-contestants accompanying the contestant assume responsibility for his/her safety throughout the Tournament. Announcements concerning the Tournament (including emergencies and hourly results) will be broadcast on KYKX 105.7 FM and KKUS 104.1 FM. Contestants should bring portable radios.
20. Acceptance or rejection of any entry into the Tournament, determination of winners, prize awards, and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and the Official Rules shall be in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Decisions by Sponsor are final when made.
21. KYKX 105.7 FM and KKUS 104.1 FM will broadcast any changes to the weigh-in site or other Tournament locations necessitated by lake conditions.
22. Any angler disqualified for any reason from any previous Big Bass Bonanza is not eligible to compete. Any angler disqualified for any reason from ANY fishing tournament in the last five (5) years is not eligible to compete.
23. Any person that is, or has been, involved in a legal dispute with the Tournament is not eligible to participate.
Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s). Winner(s) will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent including a winner’s full Social Security Number for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
Prior to awarding any prize, Alpha in its sole discretion may require verification of a winner’s identification by a showing of valid government-issued photo identification.
Alpha, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person (and all of their entries) from the Tournament if he or she tampers with the entry process, the operation of the Tournament, or is otherwise in violation of the rules. Alpha further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Tournament, or any part of it, if it is not capable of completion as planned or if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond Alpha’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Tournament as determined by the Alpha in is sole discretion. Any attempt by a contestant to undermine the legitimate operation of the Tournament may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Alpha reserves the right to seek full prosecution and/or damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. Alpha’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision.
Alpha Media LLC, Alpha and promotional partner(s), their advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities (including but not limited to Alphas), and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns of each (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Tournament, or in the announcement of a prize; (ii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, malfunctions, disconnections, other technological failures, telephone service outages, dropped calls, or busy signals; or (iii) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or late entries. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Tournament prize cannot be awarded due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond Alphas’ control.
Participating in the Promotion and acceptance of a prize constitutes a winner’s and guest’s (where applicable) permission for the Alpha or its agents to photograph, film and record each winner, and to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Promotion or its Sponsors for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, Alpha may, where legal, require a winner (and guest or travel companion, where applicable) to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure that their guest(s) or travel companion(s) sign and return any required release. In the case of a conflict in this paragraph 3 b and any similar paragraph in contest specific rules the general specific rules will govern.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Tournament, you understand and agree that:
the Federal Arbitration Act applies to this agreement, and if the parties are unable to resolve their dispute amicably, it shall be resolved by means of binding arbitration (not in a court of law);
any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Tournament, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (even if the rules and procedures of the arbitration tribunal allow class arbitrations);
iii. any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Tournament, but in no event and under no circumstances will entrants or winners be permitted to obtain awards for attorneys’ fees, and you hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other form of damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; any claim or dispute regarding the Tournament, these Official Rules or the General Terms and Conditions, will be resolved pursuant to the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to the conflicts of laws and rules thereof; any claim or dispute regarding the Tournament, these Official Rules or the General Terms and Conditions will be resolved in a tribunal within the State of Texas, and you submit to the jurisdiction of, and waive all objections to the jurisdiction or venue of, such tribunal; if for any reason a claim or dispute regarding the Tournament, these Official Rules or the General Terms and Conditions proceeds in court rather than through arbitration, there will not be a jury trial.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the General Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to the agreement to arbitrate, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the Official Rules and General Terms and Conditions rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained herein.
Official Rules and Winner List: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, the General Terms and Conditions, or a list of winner(s) following completion of the Tournament, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) specifying “Official Rules,” “General Terms and Conditions,” or “Winner List” to Big Bass Bonanza 2022 Request, KYKX/KKUS, 210 South Broadway, Tyler, TX 75702. A copy of the Official Rules, the General Terms and Conditions, and a list of winner(s) (when complete) are also available during regular business hours at the main studio of KYKX / KKUS, 210 South Broadway, Tyler, TX 75702. All such requests must be received within thirty (30) days following completion of the Tournament.
Promotional Sponsors: Sponsors providing promotional consideration include: Hayes RV Center, 5009 Judson Rd., Longview, TX 75605; Patterson of Marshall, 3435 East End Blvd., Marshall, TX 75672; Whataburger, 2406 E. End Blvd. S., Marshall, TX 75671; ABC Auto, 1403 NE. End Blvd., Marshall, TX 75671; RK Distributor, P.O. Box 3244, Longview, TX 75601; The Brown Duck, 2324B Judson Road, Longview, TX 75605; East Texas Professional Credit Union, 409 East Loop 281, Longview, TX 75605; Louis Morgan Drug #4, 110 Johnston St., Longview, TX 75601; McDaniel’s Quality Body Works, Inc. Longview, 404 E. Marshall Longview, Texas 75601; Wings & Whitetails, 538 S Shelby St, Carthage, TX 75633 The Made-Rite Company, 20 Industrial Dr, Longview, TX 75602; Automotive Supercenter, 1109 W Loop 281, Longview, TX 75601; Doug’s Paint and Body, 306 US 80, White Oak, TX 75693; Goode Brothers Air Conditioning Heating, Longview, TX; Telco Plus Credit Union, 423 Gilmer Road, Longview, TX 75604; Express Employment Professionals, 101 W Hawkins Pkwy #4, Longview, TX 75605; H&W Honda Yamaha Can Am, 3709 East End Blvd., Marshall, TX 75672; Perfect Catering, 202 N. Teague, Longview TX 75601; Milano’s Italian Restaurant, 1405 W Loop 281, Longview TX 75604; Hometown Hardware, 1341 Heritage Blvd, Longview TX 75605; Fastsigns of Longview, 5804 Judson Road, #100, Longview, TX 75605; Brushy Landing, 5121 FM 726, Jefferson, TX 75657; Classic Stitch Embroidery and Printing, 208 N. Main St., Gladewater, TX 75647